Korean Visa For Filipinos 2017

Hello, hello! What’s up dear readers and friends? I know it’s been a while since my last post and that I promised to be active in this blog but I still can’t seem to keep that promise. Do know though that I am still around, this blog is among my plans, and that I will continue to keep in touch through blog posts no matter how sporadic they may seem 🙂

In case you’re wondering about what’s keeping me busy, well, I have been occupied by life at home which pretty much revolves around my preschooler as well as some work related to my business. The first quarter is also that time of the year when we celebrate so many occasions — wedding anniversary in January, my son’s birthday in February, and our birthdays (mine and husband’s) in March. That translates to left and right parties at home.

And speaking of birthdays, I just celebrated my 40th but I personally did not choose to have a huge party. I opted for a quiet, peaceful, laid-back, low-key celebration in exchange for something that I have always wanted to do. Can you make a wild guess? 🙂 About 2-3 years ago, when my hubby and I were planning for our respective 40th birthdays, we shared what we have always wanted to do. He was asking if I wanted to tour Europe or maybe go back to the United States. But there’s just one thing that I wanted to do for my 40th and that is to return to and spend some time in Korea.

So there, in exchange for a huge blowout for family and friends, I will be going to Korea this April and I will spend 10 days there — the first 6 days without my husband and preschooler (gosh, just writing about it now is already making me miss them!), and then they will join me in the last 4 days. And that leads me to this post. Whew, what a long intro!

I realized that the most visited and most active post in this blog is the GETTING A KOREAN VISA entry that I first posted in 2012 and updated in 2014. And that needs serious updating; hence, this post. I have chronicled my adventures in my Seoul Series 2012 and Heart and Seoul 2014. I am still thinking about a name for my 2017 adventures but this blog entry is the first in that series. So, without any further blurb, let’s get down to business.



You have probably read my Getting A Korean Visa blog post before. You may also have read other blogs to help you with your visa application. However, the best resource for your needs is the website of the Embassy of the Republic of Korea itself. You can find everything that you need to know there.

  • Website of the embassy
  • Visa announcements – This is where you can find announcements related to revision of schedules, BPI and BDO cardholder benefits, etc.
  • Visa requirements – This is where you will find the complete list of requirements for each type of visa application.
  • Downloadable forms – This is where you will find the visa application form, guarantee letter formats, etc.
  • Visa Application Form – This is the direct link to the visa application form. It is a PDF file that you need to print and fill out personally. You don’t need to type out the entries; handwritten form is fine. Just be sure to use block letters or what you call plain capital letters when filling it out.


What I’ll post below are the requirements for tourist visa only and I have selected these requirements because I have had personal experience applying for these groups.

For Employees

Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 12.23.39 PM

There are some visa officers who are very strict with the order in which the documents are presented while there are some who are lenient. The best practice would be to follow the order in which the documents are listed above, i.e., specifically, the ORIGINAL Certificate of Employment (COE) should come after the photocopies of the OECD visas. Take note that an original COE is required, i.e., not photocopy. If aside from the COE, you also have a professional license issued by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) or Integrated Bar of the Philippines (IBP), submit a copy of that and insert that after the COE. The same requirements apply whether you are employed by the government or by private companies.

For Professionals/Businessmen

Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 2.07.43 PM

If you are managing/operating a registered business or professional/law firm, then you will need to submit copies of registration documents like DTI registration, SEC registration, and Business/Mayor’s Permit. These document are in addition to your PRC or IBP card. However, if you are into solo practice, you only need to present your PRC or IBP card. Take note that the Embassy only requires photocopies of registration documents. You may bring the originals in case they need them for comparison but do not submit them as what’s required are only photocopies.

For Retired Senior Citizens

Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 2.17.01 PM

These requirements apply only to retirees who are senior citizens and who do not have any source of income. If a retiree acts as a business owner, he/she must still submit the documents required for businessmen as shown above. What is important here is the submission of a copy of the senior citizen’s ID as well as proof of ownership of bank accounts. If the bank account is a joint one which is under the name of spouses, then the retiree-applicant must show proof of relationship by submitting a Marriage Certificate. If the retiree has no bank account but, for example, a child will support his travel, the retiree-applicant must submit his/her child’s bank account documents plus proof of relationship such as the child’s Birth Certificate. You do not need to submit the original Marriage Certificate or Birth Certificate. Photocopies are allowed.

For Toddlers/Preschoolers/Students/Minors

Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 2.25.29 PM

If your child is a toddler or a preschooler enrolled in a playschool or daycare, then you don’t need to submit a copy of school ID. But if your child is of school age and is going to school, then you will need to submit the school ID. So for minors, you basically submit the same supporting documents required of the parents. If their parents are employed, then you submit the requirements for employees. If self-employed, then you submit the requirements for businessmen or professionals. What is important is that you submit  a copy of the parents’ Marriage Certificate plus a copy of the child’s Birth Certificate.

For Household Staff/Nannies

If you are bringing your yaya or some members of the household staff with you, you may submit the same documents that we submitted. I could not link to the exact requirements from the website because I cannot find one. Please know that the documents I am listing below are the ones that we submitted when we applied for our child’s yaya.

First and foremost, we, as the sponsors for our yaya’s visa, secured our valid Korean visas first. This means that we got our visas first before we proceeded to apply for our yaya’s visa.

  1. Application Form
  2. 1 colored Passport-sized photo pasted on the box provided for in the application form
  3. Original passport of our yaya
  4. Photocopy of the bio-page of her passport (page 2)
  5. If your yaya has previous visas to Japan, US or Korea and has traveled there in the last 5 years, then photocopies of those visas with arrival stamps
  6. Certificate of Employment stating her position, her compensation, when she was hired, house address, contact numbers and email address
  7. Affidavit of Support stating that we will sponsor her visa application as well as support her financial needs during the trip
  8. Photocopy of our valid Korean visas
  9. Supporting documents (please see requirements for employees/businessmen)

For Housewives/Househusbands/Unemployed Individuals

Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 2.50.22 PM

For housewives, househusbands or unemployed individuals, what is important is for the applicant to submit supporting documents pertaining to the person who will sponsor his/her visa and trip, as well as proof of relationship. For housewives or househusbands, they need to show documents pertaining to their employed spouse or spouse doing business. In addition, they need to submit a copy of the Marriage Certificate.

To give another example, suppose that you are unemployed and your brother or sister will support your trip, then you need to submit documents pertaining to your brother or sister’s employment or business. In addition, you need to submit a copy of your parents’ Marriage Certificate, and copies of your Birth Certificates (applicant’s Birth Certificate and brother/sister’s Birth Certificate).

It would be hard to establish relationship for strangers or remote relatives. I am not very familiar with the requirements for such applicants.

For BPI Cardholders

The Embassy of the Republic of Korea has agreed to give BPI Gold Credit Cardholders, BPI Platinum Credit Cardholders, and Gold BPI Express Teller Debit Cardholders multiple-entry visas. The applicant must:

  1. Bring the original credit card which should be under the name of the applicant;
  2. Submit a copy of the credit card; and
  3. Credit Card or Debit Card statement.

These documents are in lieu of the Bank Certificate and Income Tax Return. This means that the applicant does not need to submit a bank certificate and ITR. However, the other supporting documents are still required, i.e., COE, PRC or IBP Card, Business Registration docs. This BPI arrangement is valid until December 31, 2019 as per the Embassy’s announcement dated January 18, 2017.


  • 3 years multiple-entry: BPI Gold Master Cardholders
  • 3-5 years multiple-entry: BPI SkyMiles Platinum Master Card and BPI Amore Visa Platinum Cardholders
  • 3-5 years multiple-entry: Gold BPI Express Teller Debit Cardholders

Eligible applicants are not automatically issued a multiple-entry visa. Issuance of visa whether single or multiple-entry is subject for approval of the consul in-charge.

For BDO Cardholders

The Embassy of the Republic of Korea has agreed to give BDO Gold and Elite Cardholders multiple-entry visas. Applicants who are BDO Gold and Elite cardholders must submit their credit card account statement in lieu of the Bank Certificate and Income Tax Return. All other documents are still needed. This means that the applicant must still submit a COE, or PRC/IBP card, or business documents.

The BDO arrangement is valid until December 31, 2019 as per announcement of the Embassy dated February 6, 2017.


  • 3 years multiple-entry: Gold Visa Credit Card, Gold MasterCard Credit Card, Gold UnionPay Credit Card, Gold JCB Credit Card
  • 3-5 years mutiple-entry: Platinum Visa Credit Card, Titanium/Platinum and World Elite MasterCard Credit Card, Gold/Platinum/Cathay Pacific and American Express Charge Cards issued by BDO, Diamond UnionPay Credit Card, Diners Club Premiere

As stated above, eligible applicants are not automatically issued a multiple-entry visa. Issuance of visa whether single or multiple-entry is subject for approval of the consul in-charge.


Call me OC or what but it is my personality to come to whatever appointment overly prepared. It applies all the more to certain situations like this one, applying for a visa. I read and re-read the requirements over and over again just to be sure that I have everything that is required. And it beats the sanity out of me to see people lining up at the Embassy with incomplete requirements.

I’ve seen people lining up without application forms and they hold the line up by asking the people behind them to reserve their spots so that they can sit down and fill out the form at one of the desks inside. I’ve seen people ask others to reserve their spots so that they can photocopy some documents. I’ve also seen people, already at the visa officer’s window, asking for time so that they can paste their passport-size photos on the correct box in the application form. I’ve seen so much time and money wasted when the officer rejects extra copies of the bank statements because what’s required is just the statement for the last 3 months whereas the applicant would submit statements for the last 6 months.

Original or Photocopy?

The requirements above will tell you whether the Embassy needs the originals or just photocopies. The best practice is to bring the original even if what is required is just a photocopy. Again, the keyword is BRING. Just bring it with you in your envelope or in your bag. Do not submit the original if what is required is just a photocopy. Conversely, if what is required is the original, don’t just bring the original. Be ready to submit it.

How many copies?

Just one copy for each person’s application. What if you are applying for a family and your family members will need your supporting documents? Then bring as many copies as needed so that you can submit one copy per application.

What should you do with the ID photo?

There is a box in the application form specifically designated for the ID photo. Paste your photo there.

On Bank Certificates

A bank certificate is different from a bank statement but you can get both documents from your bank. A bank certificate is some sort of a summary that sets out the type of bank account, when you opened it, your latest balance, as well as your average daily balance. On the other hand, the bank statement is more like a detailed list of the movement of your bank account — all the deposits and withdrawals. What is needed for bank statements is that you present the movement of your account in the last 3 months.


The experience that I had when I applied in 2012 or 2014 was different from what I experienced last week. I am not saying that what I will post below are new requirements or processes. In fact, the requirements did not change and the process remains largely the same. However, there’s a difference with my personal experience from the queue outside the building of the Embassy and even up to when I claimed my passport with approved visa. I am not sure since when the process has been like that but since it has been 3 years since I last applied for a Korean visa, it is only now that I realized that there were small changes in the process.

But just to be clear and safe, let me state that this is my experience at the time I applied for my  visa and that I am not an official spokesperson or representative of the Embassy so please do not construe my narration of experience as something that the Embassy generally implements and that thus, you should expect the same.

Queue Outside the Building

With my experience in 2012, I had to be at the Embassy at 6am so that I can physically fall in line. There was no calling out of names so the drill then was that you just follow the last person in line when you arrive at the Embassy. Because all the applicants were waiting in line, the exterior of the Embassy looked crowded and it started to look that way around 6:45am.

I did the same thing in 2014 and arrived a little past 6am at the Embassy. At that time, the security guard outside the building was handing out queue numbers. Around 7:45am, the security guard started calling out the numbers and that’s the order we followed for entering the premises.

Fast forward to 2017, I arrived at the Embassy around 7:30am and noticed that the exterior wasn’t too crowded. Apparently, the applicants were dispersed as they were looking for shady places because it was too hot. As compared with my 2014 experience where the guards were handing out queue numbers, this time I was asked to write my name on the Visitor’s List.  Around 8am, the security guard started calling out the names in the order that they were signed up in the Visitor’s List. That’s the order for entering the premises.

US Visa vs. OECD Visa

Way back in 2012 and 2014, there was a separate line for “US Visa Holders.” Now, I have observed that the term used is “OECD Visa.” If you want to know who are the OECD (Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development) member countries, you can visit the OECD Website. The most common OECD visas encountered by the Embassy are US, Japan and Korean visas.

The requirement now for the OECD line is for the applicant to have a valid visa issued in an OECD country and that he/she must have actually traveled to that country in the last 5 years. Had I not traveled to Korea in the last 5 years, I would not have been eligible for the OECD line even if I have a valid US visa. This is because my last travel to the USA was 7 years ago whereas the requirement is that I must have traveled to that country in the last 5 years.

What if you have a valid Japan visa but you have not used it or did not travel to Japan? You are not eligible to queue at the OECD line. Just to be clear, mere possession of a valid visa is not sufficient. The applicant must have traveled to that country in the last 5 years. Otherwise, the applicant will need to queue up at the first-time tourist/visitor line.

What if you have already traveled to Singapore or Taiwan or Hongkong and Macau before? Are you still considered a first-time tourist/visitor? For Korean visa purposes, yes, you are a first time tourist/visitor because those are not OECD member countries.

So, you are qualified for the OECD line but your minor child who is traveling with you is not? Do you need to line up twice, i.e., at the OECD line and at the first-time visitor/tourist line? From our experience, we were allowed to pass the application altogether as a family in the OECD line.

But what if you and your friends are traveling together, some have OECD visas while some don’t? Can your application be processed together at the OECD line? No. Those who don’t have valid OECD visas will need to queue up at the regular line.


I have compiled below some questions that were frequently asked in my Getting A Korean Visa post.

How much is the visa application fee?

I have been asked this question twice at the Embassy. For C3/Tourist visa applicants who are staying in Korea for 59 days only, the application fee is gratis or free. That is, you don’t have to pay for any visa application fee. If you are staying for more than 59 days, then the fee is P1,800 per applicant.

Is personal appearance required?

No. You can ask a representative to do the application and claiming for you. They did not ask for a power of attorney or authorization letter from me when I applied for the other members of my family. But to be on the safe side, prepare one when you go there. When it comes to claiming of visa/passport, don’t forget to remind your representative to bring the claim stub.

How much bank deposit is required?

You might be asking how much bank deposit is required to be reflected in the bank certificate. There’s no hard and fast rule here. What is important is for you to establish strong economic ties with the Philippines and that you can finance your trip. I have heard about someone who only has P40,000 in his bank account but was able to secure a visa because he was able to establish that he has a job and that he can finance his expenses. On the other hand, I have also heard of someone who has P100,000 in his bank account but was not able to get a visa because he was not able to connect his job with his compensation as stated in the COE and also with his ITR.

There’s also someone who just submitted his/her IBP card with only P80,000 deposit but was able to get a multiple-entry visa, while there’s someone who presented a similar IBP card and P300,000 bank deposit but only got a single-entry visa.

So the bottom line is, the grant or denial of visa as well as the appreciation of supporting documents rely solely upon the judgment of the consul. Again, what you need to establish is that you have strong economic ties with the Philippines and that you can finance the expenses for your trip. To prove this, your documents must be consistent, i.e., your COE, your bank accounts, your ITR.

I’ve been reading a lot of horror stories about how hard it is to get a Korean visa. I’m a professional with a steady source of income. What are my chances of getting a visa?

No one can really tell. However, based on stories from other people, they say that those who hold OECD visas are almost always granted a Korean visa.

When should I apply for a visa?

These are the things that you need to consider:

  1. A single-entry visa is valid for 90 days. Just compute for when you want to apply as long as your return to the Philippines falls within that 90-day period.
  2. It just takes 3-5 working days for the visa to be released. You can fly as soon after that or anytime during the validity of your visa.

But for me, I personally like to put in an allowance for the unfortunate circumstance that the visa does not get approved as we all we hope for. In case of denial, you need to wait for another month before you can re-apply. Based on this and counting backwards after considering the visa processing time, I usually apply for a Korean visa about 1.5 months before my intended date of travel.

And that’s it, pansit! This is massive. Totally a long wall of post but I really hope that it will be helpful to all of you. Good luck with your visa applications and stay tuned for my upcoming Korea trip! Annyeong!


The post is based on my personal experience. I have followed the requirements that were outstanding at the time that I applied for our visas. This post does not guarantee the same treatment or the same results with respect to your visa applications. I may also not be able to update this blog regularly so as stated above, the best resource for the requirements is the website of the Embassy of the Republic of Korea itself.

As with my old post, I will try my best to answer your questions. I will skip those that I don’t know the answers to. I will also skip those that I have already answered. And more importantly, I will skip those that seek for a specific legal advice because I don’t wish to be bound by any attorney-client relationship. If your question has not been answered before and is something within my limited knowledge to answer, rest assured that I will get back at you no matter how busy I am.

I will soon launch something that will help people plan for their Korean itineraries and apply for a Korean visa but until then, please do not get my assistance in making or rearranging your itinerary or applying for your visa.

I would like to thank you in advance for reading this blog and I apologize too if I won’t be able to answer all your questions 🙂


42 thoughts on “Korean Visa For Filipinos 2017

  1. Sae says:

    Hi! So my family and I (we are 4 btw) are planning to join a school tour in SK this October. Thing is my mom is a teacher and only has about 10-15k income per month but we all have bank accounts that have… well, let’s just say big amounts that we got as settlement from our father’s death last year. This is the money that we will be using for our trip. Will this cause any trouble for us? I’m afraid that we might get rejected because of the situation since technically, mom didn’t get the money from her income…

    Also, I’m already planning to go with my friends on a 2nd trip to SK next year but I will be unemployed by then as I will only graduate next year. Of course, I’ll be funding my own trip. Got any clue of how I can get a visa as an unemployed individual?

    Hoping for your reply soon, thank you! ❤

  2. rita says:

    Hi, my friend and I are planning to go to SK but apparently we’re both fresh grads and currently unemployed. can u give us some tips po? i read your post about unemployed but the thing is wala po kami bank acc well I have pero super konti ng laman as in :)) thank you po 🙂

  3. jess says:

    Hi Ms. Jan!
    Here’s my situation:
    – Currently, I’m an OFW here in UAE, already on notice period and last working day will be on Aug. 25.I will be back to Philippines to wait for my H1B Visa processing for my USA work. Last May 2017, me and friend decided to booked tickets already for Sept.SK (Sept. 17-23, 2017) trip. My friend is a pharmacist and currently employed in a government hospital, so she doesn’t have problem with the requirements needed. Supposed to be I will be applying here in UAE, but the thing is my visa will not be valid for 6 months so I did not anymore push thru with my application here, I decided to apply in Philippines. So here are my questions and clarifications:
    1. So technically, I will be unemployed once I come back to Philippines, but I have my own savings . I also have a joint account with my mother in BPI. I’m thinking that I will get an affidavit of support from my mother. So do you think, should I get an affidavit of support even though we have a joint account? If so, should I include my birth certificate, my mothers marriage certificate, my mother’s business permit, etc
    2. Will my COE here in UAE could also be presented?
    3. I am also thinking to provide a letter of intent, so that I could explain my situation.
    4. I already have US visa and visited USA last June 2016, so it means I will not provide anymore for the ITR because USA is inluded in the OECD member countries? I also traveled Hongkong, Singapore, Oman,and Bangkok( 5 times).
    5. I also intend to give a copy of my agreement contract from Medpro International the agency that will sponsor me for my H1b visa, and luckily they have an office there in Manila.Is it okay?
    Do you think Ms. Jan, I have a chance of getting an approved visa?
    Thank you so much. Hope you can help me with my queries.

  4. Insuk says:

    Hi, I have a previous job and I resigned June 2017 and I am currently taking a short course. I want to apply for a tourist visa. I am student but I can’t provide my parents’ bank certificate. How was that? Can I just provide my own bank certificate instead ? Since Ive worked before. Thankyou.

    • Jan says:

      That’s fine. Just present a certificate of employment from your old employer. They usually issue one when they give the last pay. You should have also received from them BIR form 2316 for the portion of the year that you have served. Then get a certificate from your school stating that you are currently enrolled. Present those along with your own bank statement and certificate.

      • Insuk says:

        Is attending in a training center can be considered as student? Because it is just a short course and they say they cant provide me a school id. And school id is one of the requirements. Thank you

  5. Jem says:

    Hi ms Jan, this is my situation, im an ofw dito sa uae kaso i already resigned my job dhil nghhnty po ako ng approval for my H1b visa sa pinas, i already book my tickets and all kc hoping na mkkapply p po ako dito sa uae. So pgdting ko pinas i will fix my docs,i have savings on the joint account with my mother in bpi. Ask po kelangan ko pa ponlya mg affidavit of support sa mama ko khit joint account nkmi? And wat other docs should i include po? Im thknking to put letter of intent ms jan.pls advise.thank you po. Dates book po kc will be sept 17-23

    • Jan says:

      You may submit an affidavit of support for your mother if she has no source of income. Then to prove relationship as regards the joint account, you need to submit your parents’ marriage certificate as well as your birth certificate.

      • Jem says:

        Ms jan, confirmed ko lng po do i need to get affidavit of support khit meron p ako savings but unemployed?

  6. JOYCE says:

    Hello Ms Jan. We are planning to apply for a Korean Tourist Visa on August 9, 2017. My problem is my daughter who is a Registered Nurse has just resigned from her work on July 31, 2017, because she will be working to another hospital, but her work will start on September 4, 2017.. Her previous employer gave her COE which stated that her work is until July 31, 2017 only. She has worked from previous employer since 2011. She has 2016 ITR. She has her own Bank Certificate. Plan to travel on September 13, 2017. What documents do we need to attach in place of COE, coz her new employer would not give her since technically her employment will start on September4, 2017. She is now preparing the requirements of her new employer. By the way, me and my husband are both employed, and we have all the needed requirements for the visa application. Please advise. Thanks.

  7. Mary says:

    Hi, I’d like to ask for your suggestion. I’m going to apply with my 1 year old son and my mother.

    Here’s our profile:
    Me: Housewife, has personal bank account, visited Japan and Korea once (single entry visa, within the last 5 years), has a sister who is a permanent resident in Korea.
    My husband who will not come along with us. He is a businessman with necessary permits such as DTI, etc.

    Mom: Businesswoman, been to Korea twice (single entry visa, within the last 5 years), BDO gold card holder, daughter is a permanent resident in Korea.

    Son: No travel history yet

    My question is what should I write regarding the funding of travel-related expenses. Can I write “myself” even if I’m a housewife? And even if I will submit my husband’s business permits? I’d rather use my bank account cause it has more transactions and movement.

    I also have a PENDING supplementary card application for BDO gold credit card from my mom.
    Should it be approved, can I also present it and also write that “I” will fund my travel expenses and my son’s? *Again, while me being a housewife.*

    Or do you have any suggestions as to how to proceed?
    I’d appreciate your response. Thanks!

    • Jan says:

      Hi Mary. It will be tricky if you go forward with the application as a housewife. Is the bank account a joint one where you are named as one of the depositors? If so, you can apply as a housewife but you need to present a marriage certificate. If it is solely under your name, you will need to prove your sources which means you will still need to submit your husband’s business and bank documents plus marriage certificate. The supplementary card won’t help because they also require a billing statement that is addressed to the applicant himself/herself. In your case, only your mom can use the card for visa application purposes. Good luck!

  8. kit says:

    Hi, I was granted a Korean visa last December 2016 . My requirements were complete although I was just working as a home-based esl teacher.I had an invitation from a Korean friend that time. Now I am planning to apply a Korean visa for the second time with complete requirements but with no letter of invitation.Is it safe to say I will get approved?

  9. Kaye says:

    Hi Jan, is it true na hindi considered yung previously issued Korean visa sa past OECD visa requirement? Been seeing a lot of posts about it.

    • Jan says:

      Hi Kaye. It is considered if the visa was issued and used in the last five years, i.e. you actually traveled tl Korea in the last 5 years.

  10. Alex says:

    Hi Ms. Jan! I have an old Korean visa (2015) on my old passport. I should photocopy that and the stamps and submit my old passport along with the requirements, am I correct? I’m planning to go to Korea next month 🙂 Thank you!

      • Alex says:

        Thanks for the quick reply! 🙂 I saw a post that I should staple my old and new passport but I’m not sure about this because it doesn’t seem right hehe. So should I just submit the requirements in order? (old passport after the bio page photocopy and before the COE) Sorry for having so many questions I just want to get it right 🙂

      • Jan says:

        Staple the back cover of your NEW passport with the front cover of your OLD passport. The DFA does that usually if the passport is renewed when there are still valid multiple entry visas.

      • Alex says:

        I see. My old Korean visa is just for single entry that’s why DFA did not staple it. I guess I should submit it as is. Thanks very much for answering my questions! Hope you have a nice day 🙂

  11. mae ong says:

    hi jan,
    this is a very helpful and informative post.. and updated too!
    would you mind sharing the format for the affidavit of support that you executed for your yaya? it tried calling the embassy but nobody was answering at the visa section. thanks in advance.

  12. angie says:

    Hi, im just wondering if my sister can sponsor me for our trip? Can she apply for my visa? im living in Canada anf i dont have any bank account in the Philippines.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s